Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Happinessss Hit Her Like a Trainnnn On a TrackkkkkkkkKKKKkKkk

Hey everyone!!!!! Soooo our film is finished :-) and I could not be happier with it! At first I was honestly so frustrated and so scared this film would not live up to our expectations but it honestly surpassed them. The film is cohesive and the shots we were able to create are so exquisite. With Jessica's editing, Vicky's lighting, Taylor's direction and my acting really brings the entire piece together. We worked so hard to get this piece not only to something worth watching, but with three second semester seniors in the group, I think we worked diligently. Honestly, going into this project I wasn't expecting to do so well because of my "senioritis" but this class showed me that there is never an end goal, only growth, because nothing will ever be perfect. I'll go more into this during my CCR but I wanted my last blog post (technically last blog post) to be about my group members and how thankful I am for deciding to work with them. I'm thankful for my teacher Mrs. Stoklosa for always always scaring me which drives me to do better and bigger things. I'm most thankful for this opportunity to create something beautiful and something I'm passionate about. You wouldn't know it, but Rae was me once upon a time. And she is peers that I have classes with, she is every adult who decided to get that four year business degree instead of applying to that arts school, she is every burning passion people have but are afraid to pursue. That's what this movie is about. Optimism. I hope you've enjoyed this journey as much as I have, and I hope you find one for yourself.


I will be finishing and posting my CCR (Creative Critical Reflection) later on today to go into full detail about what this piece is and how it was formed verbally rather than through blog posts. I hope you can watch it after the film so you understand what Rae has meant to me personally.

Find the Rae in you, and let her fly.


No comments:

Post a Comment