Sunday, April 9, 2017

Very Frustrated This Sunday Morning

Hellooooo! So we changed a lot of the film opening. Basically, we're cutting out the home scene, the classroom scene, and the scene that happens after Rae being on stage. It's just going to be Rae onstage and a voiceover playing explaining the plot. What we have so far is really really cool, i'll see if I can put a video, I hope you enjoy!! But anyway, the reason I'm so frustrated is because of this CCR. My film opening isn't done and Jessica is the person editing it so I can't film my CCR until my film opening is done. Problem is: I am in North Carolina. I am going ziplining, hiking, etc. up until Wednesday and this project is due Tuesday. I am trying to plan everything around filming my CCR but it's difficult when your partners aren't answering you :)) The lesson I have learned is that don't work in partners!!! It's hard to rely on people for such an important project!!

Also, do not get me wrong I really like my project partners, we've worked really well together up until this point. It could just be stress but it's very very irritating. Anywho,  let me upload this sneak peek of what has been done so far. (we changed all the names to say Directed By, Written By, Starring, etc post  this edit)


No comments:

Post a Comment