Thursday, April 6, 2017

We Finished Filminnnnn :))

Hey guys!! so we finished filming today at Jess's house and I was able to get a couple pics of us finishing up! I'll put it below. But basically, the last scene we filmed was about Rae and her friend Julia doing homework while Rae watches the Broadway show "Annie" in her room. SAT scores come out and Julia freaks out because she's been studying day & night to receive a score she doesn't think is "good." Rae gets fed up and has her freak out moment where she goes off about wanting to pursue theatre, not school. As I'm writing this I realize that a "Hard Knock Life" plays in the background of our scene and doesn't that count as copywright? Guess we'll have to deal with that in the morning :-)) I'm gonna pretend that I didn't come to this realization and that everything is going so smoothly! Anywho, here are a couple of shots of the set today and a video from my group partners because I've talked about them but here's a better chance to see who they are!



No comments:

Post a Comment